An article by Chloé, added on 15 February 2023 4 min. reading
On the occasion of the school holidays in zone C, which begin on Friday, the Tourist Office invites you to discover its program of activities in order to satisfy your whole tribe!
"A la carte heritage": the new exhibition at ARCHÉA
From February 18, find the next exhibition at the ARCHÉA museum "Heritages à la carte". This exhibition will highlight the riches of the 42 municipalities that make up the Roissy Pays de France conurbation.
As always at ARCHÉA, playful and interactive devices for young and old will punctuate the exhibition. Thus, we will find: the construction of models; discovery of holograms of unusual and emblematic heritage places, etc. As for the scenography, it gives pride of place to the world of road signs, with in particular a large map on the ground on which you can walk to discover the main heritage elements of the Pays de France. At the end of the visit, leave with your 100% Roissy Pays de France souvenir selfie! Come and discover among other things:
- Turnkey workshops. for young and old are offered to discover the heritage while having fun;
- Turnkey visits little-known elements of the local heritage and encounters with the enthusiasts who bring it to life.
Guided tours of the National Museum of the Renaissance – Château d'Écouen
During the winter school holidays, the National Renaissance Museum byÉCOUEN offers guided tours for individuals or families during “workshop visits”.
Two different tours are offered during these school holidays:
- Thematic guided tour "The great masterpieces" (1h00)
- Discovery tour of the castle and the museum collections (1h30)
- Museum entrance ticket and 1 hour guided tour: €8,50
- Museum entrance ticket and 1h30 guided tour: €10,50
The entire program can be found by clicking here.
Take advantage of school holiday hours at the Plaine Oxygène ice rink
During the school holidays, the ice rink at the Plaine Oxygène leisure center in Mesnil-Amelot extends its opening hours so that you can share great moments of skiing with family or friends! In addition, discover throughout the year activities for the whole family as well as evenings where music and parties give appointments to all night owls!
Team Break Aéroville: the last two missions to discover
Since January 3, you can discover two new escape game missions at Aeroville Break Team. In the program :
- Magic School: The Magic Council is worried: Pedro has taken a destructive magic formula that he has hidden in his castle. It's up to you to find it by infiltrating it! You have 60 minutes before he comes back!
- Jurassik Room: Olga owns a dinosaur park, but she has lost control of it. If the dinosaurs manage to escape, they will destroy everything in their path. So you have 60 minutes to lock the enclosures of the dinosaurs before they escape!
Discover without further delay our applications to test with your family for the school holidays!
Winter vacation is fast approaching! In order to take advantage of the outdoors, the rays of the sun and the temperature which is gradually rising, the Tourist Office offers you several applications dedicated to the family with several adventures to be experienced together. Thus, you will be able to experience several treasure hunts in Roissy-en-France, Mesnil-Amelot or Écouen thanks to Baludik. Similarly, you can download the Paris Region Aventures application to experience an unforgettable quest in Luzarches.
All information can be found here !