Event: Ordinary General Meeting 2020
The Grand Roissy Tourist Office will hold its General Assembly on September 16th, 2020 de 18h00 to 20h00 at the Center Culturel de l'Orangerie, 6 Allée du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France.
General Assembly agenda:
- Approval of the 2019 moral report presented by the President,
- Approval of the 2019 financial report presented by the Treasurer,
-Validation of the auditor's financial report,
- Appointment of members of the Board of Directors (see extract from our statutes)
- Divers questions).
Board of Directors (in camera)
- Election of the members of the Bureau
- Divers questions).
Call for contributions year 2020
During the General Assembly of September 16, only the active members of the association, i.e. up to date with the 2020 subscription, can vote.
Please return your 2020 subscription form before September 16.
Reminder article 8 of the statutes “The quality of member of our association cannot be acquired by voluntary membership on the day of the GA meeting” .
The missions of the Grand Roissy Tourist Office
Welcoming, informing, leading and promoting: an exciting goal for the Grand Roissy Tourist Office, born in January 2003.
In 2017, in a context of growth and attractiveness and following the NOTRé law, the Tourist Offices of Roissy-en-France, Ecouen and Luzarches decided to merge. So these territories combine their respective strengths and offer a complete tourist offer. This merger was effective on December 14, 2016, when the merger treaty was signed, and formalized by a Constitutive General Assembly at the end of February 2017.
Then, in 2018, the Tourist Office began its transformation with the establishment of a tourism development scheme by the firm In Extenso Deloitte. This scheme made it possible to identify several recommendations for the evolution of the Office until 2020. As the priority of giving the Tourist Office a territorial mark to affirm its singularities and pluralities. This has been done since early 2019, when the Office changes its name and presents its new destination brand. From now on, Grand Roissy Tourist Office is positioned internationally thanks to its brand: Roissy, Land of Business & Leisure.
Thus, the new Grand Roissy Tourist Office becomes a player in the tourist destination of first row in the territory of Roissy-en-France, Ecouen, Luzarches and two new municipalities: Gressy and Le Mesnil-Amelot with the support of the Community of Agglomeration Roissy Pays de France.
The strategy of the Grand Roissy Tourist Office
The strategy of the Tourist Office is divided into operational axes:
Consolidate the MICE destination and prepare its governance and global positioning
- Short term : strengthen promotional tools and collectively steer the MICE destination.
- In the short / medium term: improve the reception and information of MICE customers on the territory and their mobility
- In the medium / long term: work on a broader governance of the global MICE destination around airports
Reinforce the leisure discovery destination in short stays or excursions for local residents and for potential airport flows.
- Short term : set up regional discovery products for potential airport flows
- In the short / medium term: qualify the centers of nature / culture / heritage discovery offerings in Ecouen and Luzarches
- In the medium / long term: work on the accessibility of rural parts of the territory
Business tourism: linking supply and demand, supporting future projects
The Grand Roissy Tourist Office joins the National Federation of French Tourist Offices, Atout France and its Business Tourism cluster ; as well as CRT Paris Île de France and toParis Tourist and Congress Office.