Given the health context and the way we operate, the Grand Roissy Tourist Office is not currently able to welcome interns or work-study students at the reception until September 2021..
Who are we?
The missions of the Grand Roissy Tourist Office
Welcoming, informing, leading and promoting: an exciting goal for the Grand Roissy Tourist Office, born in January 2003.
In 2017, in a context of growth and attractiveness and following the NOTRé law, the Tourist Offices of Roissy-en-France, Ecouen and Luzarches decided to merge. So these territories combine their respective strengths and offer a complete tourist offer. This merger was effective on December 14, 2016, when the merger treaty was signed, and formalized by a Constitutive General Assembly at the end of February 2017.
Then, in 2018, the Tourist Office began its transformation with the establishment of a tourism development scheme by the firm In Extenso Deloitte. This outline made it possible to identify several recommendations for the development of the Office until 2020. Such as the priority of providing the Tourist Office with a territorial brand to affirm its singularities and pluralities. This has been done since early 2019, when the Office changed its name and presented its new destination brand. From now on, the Grand Roissy Tourist Office is positioned internationally thanks to its brand: Roissy, Land of Business & Leisure.
Thus, the new Grand Roissy Tourist Office becomes a player in the tourist destination of first row in the territory of Roissy-en-France, Ecouen, Luzarches and two new municipalities: Gressy and Le Mesnil-Amelot with the support of the Community of Agglomeration Roissy Pays de France.
The strategy of the Grand Roissy Tourist Office
The strategy of the Tourist Office is broken down into operational axes:
Consolidate the MICE destination and prepare its governance and global positioning
- Short term : strengthen promotional tools and collectively steer the MICE destination.
- In the short / medium term: improve the reception and information of MICE customers on the territory and their mobility
- In the medium / long term: work on a broader governance of the global MICE destination around airports
Reinforce the leisure discovery destination in short stays or excursions for local residents and for potential airport flows.
- Short term : set up regional discovery products for potential airport flows
- In the short / medium term: qualify the centers of nature / culture / heritage discovery offerings in Ecouen and Luzarches
- In the medium / long term: work on the accessibility of rural parts of the territory
Business tourism: linking supply and demand, supporting future projects
The Grand Roissy Tourist Office joins the National Federation of French Tourist Offices, Atout France and its Business Tourism cluster ; as well as at CRT Paris Île de France and withParis Tourist and Congress Office.