The products and services marketed by the Tourist Office.
The Tourist Office offers a complete and varied range of products and services:
Services for individuals:
- Visits to the Office's municipalities via mobile applications (Baludik, My Balade, Paris Region Aventure, etc.). More information
- Cultural ticketing (shows, concerts, amusement parks) and visits to Ile-de-France (Eiffel Tower, Palace of Versailles, cruises on the Seine, etc.). More information at the bottom of the page.
Services for groups:
- Rental of the Orangery for professionals. For more information, click here.
- Tailor-made days to discover our territory. For more information click here.
The Navigo card at the Tourist Office
The Roissy-en-France Tourist Office has a Navigo card recharging terminal
At the reception of the Office, the terminal allows you to no longer have to go to Charles De Gaulle airport to top up your Navigo card. You just have to come to the Tourist Office during the opening periods to reload your card in peace.
The navigos packages available for recharging at the Office are:
The card itself is on sale for 5 euros.
The Navigo package thus allows you to use all modes of public transport in Île-de-France within the chosen fare zones (except Orlyval), without limitation on the number of trips.
In addition, the monthly pass allows you to travel throughout the Île-de-France during "dezoning" periods.
We also offer booklets of 10 T + tickets for sale at a price of € 16.90. The new Navigo Easy card for dematerialized tickets will be available in 2021 at the Office.
Ticketmaster and Mon Petit Paris ticket office at the Tourist Office
The Grand Roissy Tourist Office puts at your disposal all the Ile-de-France ticket office
Transport, leisure activities or packages adapted to your request, the Grand Roissy Tourist Office offers its ticket office to discover the many sites of Paris, Ile de France ... More than 60 references in France and abroad.
- Book your access to amusement parks (Disneyland Paris, Parc Astérix, etc.).
- Discover the dated tickets and take advantage of promotional advantages for the most visited monuments (Le Louvre, Château de Versailles, etc.).
- Enjoy an evening in Paris (Cabarets, Theater, Concerts…).
You can buy your tickets directly on site at the Tourist Office, or order them on the internet and come and collect them on site!