Today, the theme of the environment is becoming an important part of the promotion, reception, information, animation and marketing missions of a Tourist Office.
In a context where the question of sustainability is increasingly being raised, the Grand Roissy Tourist Office is committed to the general public, communities and professionals in a voluntary process of raising awareness and preserving natural and cultural heritage. and history of its territory.
The commitments of the Grand Roissy Tourist Office:
1. Raising public awareness
- Through its mission to promote the destination, the Office undertakes to highlight the natural heritage of the Grand Roissy destination.
- The Office is committed to raising awareness and contributing to the preservation of this natural heritage, in particular through actions or partnerships with regional players.
- Highlight explanatory documentation intended for the public in each room of the Office.
2. Raise awareness among staff and partners of the Office
- Implement eco-gestures in the offices of the Office (limitation of plastic cups, etc.).
- Train Office staff on the internal development approach applied (selective sorting, reduction in printing, reduction in packaging, recycling of ink cartridges, etc.).
3. Promote the committed actors of the territory
- Support providers / partners / stakeholders in their sustainable development projects.
- Apply a responsible purchasing policy within the Office by favoring eco-committed providers, recycled materials and short circuits.
4. Promotion of short circuits for the sale of products
- Highlighting local / artisanal producers during the event.
- Market local products, identities at the Office.
5. Become part of the territory's environmental commitments and actions (town halls, CARPF, CDT Val d'Oise, PNR Oise)
- Collaborate with partner communities via actions applicable to Responsible Tourism promoting the preservation of natural heritage.
- Involve regional relays in the Office's reflection and / or action process with regard to sustainable development.
6. Help make the destination accessible to everyone
- Make your establishment "accessible" and communicate about the adapted services available at the destination.
To download our Sustainable Development Policy in PDF format, click HERE